The Social U Ambassador Program
Sign up today and start receiving valuable perks just for sharing!
Who are The Social U Ambassadors?
- The Social U Ambassadors are people who love social media.
- Ambassadors have run their free Social Media Report Card from The Social U and want to share our cool technology and free resources with their friends and followers.
- Ambassadors are representatives for The Social U in their communities, at their schools and among their peer and professional groups.
What do our Ambassadors do?
- Share information about the service with friends through social media, email, text message or IRL.
- Share content of interest that The Social U posts online.
- Promote The Social U at school, on campus, within organizations, among friends and connections both IRL and online.
What’s in it for me?
- Cool Swag (of course)
- The ability to add your position as an Ambassador for The Social U on your resume and/or LinkedIn account once you’ve reached a minimum share level.
- A first look/opportunity to apply for jobs and internships at The Social U before we post jobs and internships to the public.
- The opportunity to submit guest blog articles and get your writing published on a nationally read online platform.
- Personalized one-on-one social media account and LinkedIn account creation or optimization or Personal Branding Tutorials with our experts and/or founder before you apply for college, jobs or internships.
- The opportunity to serve as a member of The Social U Advisory Board.
- The opportunity for a feature article or social media takeover for The Social U.
- Additional special perks and opportunities for top ambassadors.